About the Journal
The Leadership and Organizational Behavior Journal is an open access, bi-annual
peer-reviewed journal which provides an outlook of research advancements and
understandings in the field of all aspects of leadership and organizational
behavior. The journal accepts both conceptual and empirical papers. The Journal
accepts conceptual & empirical papers, case studies and book reviews in
the relevant field. The primary goal of LOBJ is to disseminate the research
to academicians, researchers, practitioners and all those who can benefit
from it. It aims to include paper from all over the world without any discrimination.
Papers will be preferred which can be applied at any level and can benefit
Note: We do not charge any publication Fee.
Leadership and organizational Behavior Journal (LOBJ) has been published by
the Hailey College of Commerce, University of the Punjab, Lahore-Pakistan.
LOBJ is dedicated to the dissemination of knowledge by publishing, allying
and networking with intellectuals, scholars and authors from academic fields.
Scope of the Journal
LOBJ is focused on the topics related to Leadership and Organizational behavior.
The core areas under its coverage include
1. Behavioral approaches of leadership.
2. Conflict management and negotiation
3. Contemporary approaches of leadership
4. Crossover and spillover effects of work
5. Culture and leadership approaches
6. Family and work interference
7. Family-work conflicts
8. Human behaviors at work
9. Islamic perspective of leadership
10. Leadership in emerging markets
11. Leadership theory and practice
12. Motivation at work
13. Motivation theories and practice
14. Performance management system
15. Personality at work
16. Situational approaches of leadership
17. Trait approaches of leadership
18. Western approaches of leadership
19. Work-family conflicts
20. Any other topic that is relevant