Last Three Year Articles
Prof. Dr. Sajid Rashid Ahmad, Ahmad, S.R., Islam, Z.U., Chohan, K. and Ashraf, A.,; GIS Enabled Condition Based Assed Management of Gas Distribution Network: A case Study of Shahdara, Lahore Pakistan, Journal of Geographical Information System, 7, 2015
Prof. Dr. Sajid Rashid Ahmad, AhMAD, S.R., Ahmad, U. and Luqman, M.,; A Study of Polio Disease in Pakistan using GIS approach., International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, 4(6), 2015
Prof. Dr. Sajid Rashid Ahmad, Ahmad, S.R, Luqman, M., Khan, S., Ahmad, U., Raza, A. and Akmal,F.,; Estimation of Solar Energy Potenial from Rooftop of Punjab Government Servants Cooperative Housing Society Lahore Using GIS, Smart Grid and Renewable Energy, 6, 2015
Prof. Dr. Sajid Rashid Ahmad, Ahmad, S.R., Mahmood, K.,; Creation, Maintenance and Comparison of Multipurpose Candastre in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, 6, 2015
Prof. Dr. Sajid Rashid Ahmad, Ahmad S.R, Mahmood, K.,; GIS based Landfill Site Selection for Fasialabad City, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, 6, 2015
Prof. Dr. Sajid Rashid Ahmad, Ahmad S.R, Khushi, S,; Geospatial Management of the Solid Waste System (A Case Study of Rawalpindi City), International of Scientific and Technological Research, 1(1), 2015
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Nawaz Ch., Shahid, S., Mahmood, N., Hjussain, K., Sheikh, S., & Ahmad, N.,; Hematological Profiling and Assessment of Suspected Environmental Factors of Brain Tumor Patients: A Prospective Study of a Teritiary Care Hospital in Pakistan (2015), Journal of Neurological Sciences (Turkish), 32(1), 2015
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Nawaz Ch., Shahdi, S., Mahmood, N.,m Sheikh, S., & Ahmed, n.,; Mutations of the Human interferon Alpha-2b (Hifn-A2b) Gene in Occupationally Protracted Low Dose Radiation Exposed Personnel. Indexed,), Cytokine-ELSVEIR (ISI), 73, 2015
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Nawaz Ch., Shahdi, S., Mahmood, N., & Sheikh, S.,; Mutations of the Human interferon Alpha-2b (Hifn-A2b) Gene in Brain Tumor Patients Exposed to Different Environemental Conditions., NATURE (Cancer Gene Therapy). (ISI Indexed), 22, 2015
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Nawaz Ch., Shahid, S., Mahmood, n., Chaudhry, M.N., & Sheikh, S.,; Impacts of terrestrial ionizing radiation on the hematopoietic system of the Siwalik residents of Pakistan, Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, 24(4), 2015
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Nawaz Ch., Imran A., Ahmad, Z. & Chaudhry, M.N,; Response of Sunflower (Helianthus annus L.) to arsenic stress: accumulation and partitioning in different plant parts, Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, 34(1), 2015
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Nawaz Ch., Imran, A., Hamid, F., Chaudhry M.N., Sarwar, H., & Masood, K.R.,; Impact of Inorganic Arseniclas on Vegetative Growth for Two Pakistani Origins Sunflower (Helianthus annus L.), Journal of Chemistry, , 2015
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Nawaz Ch., Munir, B., Tahir, M., Munir, S., Chaudhry, M.N., & Qadir, A.,; Nicotine induced hepatotoxicity and its prevention with date palm pit powder, Chin J. Appl Envorn, 21(3), 2015
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Nawaz Ch., Yousaf A, Chaudhry N, Qadir A, Ahmad A (2015),; Frequency of Hepatitis C in Multiple Transfused Children at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (S.G.R.H) Lahore, Pakistan, Journal of Tropical Diseases, , 2015
Prof. Dr. Firdaus-e-Bareen, Bareen., F. Ayaz, S., & Sajid, Z.A,; Role of antioxidants in the growth and heavy metal uptake from tannery sludge in microbe assisted phytosemediation under fold conditions, IJAST, 3, 2015
Prof. Dr. Riaz Ahmad Shaikh, Qadri, S.M., Sajjad, S.H., Sheikh R.A., Rehman, K., Rafi, Z., Nawaz, B., & Haider W.,; Ambient noise measurements in Rawalpindi - Islamabad twin cities of Pakistan: a step towards site response analysis to mitigate impact of natural hazard, Springer Journal of Natural Hazards, 78, 2015
Dr. Nadia Jamil, Mumtaz, M., Qadir,A., Mehmood, A., Malik, R., N., Li, Jun., Yousaf, Z., Jamil, N., Shaikh, I. A., Habib, Ali, & Zhang G. (2015,; Human health risk assessment, congener specific analysis and spatial distribution pattern of organochlorine pesticides (OCPs) through rice crop from selected districts of Punjab Province, Pakistan, Science of the Total Environment, 511, 2015
Dr. Nadia Jamil, Shaikh, I.A., Ahmad, N., Jamil, N., & Qadir A. (2015),; A Pilot-scale Application of O3 in Machine Cleaning to Replace Na2S2O4, Asian Journal of Chemistry, 27(6), 2015
Dr. Nadia Jamil, Shaikh, I.A., Munir, S., Suhail, E., Jamil, N., & Qadir, A.,; Removal of hydrolyzed reactive dyes from cotton fabric using spent H2O3 - A green approach, Asian Journal of Chemistry, 27(6), 2015
Dr. Nadia Jamil, Abbas, N. Jamil, N., & Deeba, F.,; Potential of Biogas in waste activated tannery sludge by Anaerobic Co-digestion, Asian Journal of Chemistry, 27(2):, 2015
Dr. Nadia Jamil, Mehmood, Z, Zasir, S., Jamil, N., Shaikh, A., & Akram, A.,; Adsorption studies phosphate ions on alginate - Calcium Carbonate composite beeds, African Journal of Env. Sciences & Technology, 9(3):, 2015
Dr. Abdul Qadir, Akram A, Khan HAA, Qadir A, Sabir AM (2015),; a CROSS-Sectinal Survey of Knowledge, Attitude and Practices Related to Cutaneous Leishmaniasis and Sand Flies in Punjab, Pakistan, pLoS ONE, , 2015
Dr. Irfan Ahmad Shaikh, Jamil, N., Baqar, M., Shaikh, I. A., Javaid, Shahid, A., Khalid, R., Ahsan, N., Qadir, A. & Arslan, M. (2015),; Assessment of Mercury Contamination in Water and Soil Surrounding a Chlor-Alkali Plant: A case study, Journal of the Chemical Society of Pakistan, 37(1), 2015
Dr. Irfan Ahmad Shaikh, Shaikh, I.A. E. Suhail., & S. Munir, Baqar, M., Shaikh, I.A., Javaid, Shahid, A., Khalid, R., Ahsan, N., Qadir, A. & Arslan, ., (2015),; A Novel approach for the Reuse of the Textile Bleaching Wastemwater Chlor-Alkali Plant: A case study, Technical Journal
ISSN:1813-1786 of Pakistan, 20(1), 2015
Dr. Irfan Ahmad Shaikh, Nadeem, M., Aftab, M.U., Irfan, M., Mushtaq, M. Qadir, A. & Syed, Q. (2015),; Production of ethanol from alkali-pretreated sugarcane bagasse under the influence of different process parameters, Frontiers in Life Science, , 2015
Dr. Irfan Ahmad Shaikh, Yousaf, A., Qadir, A. Anjum, T. Ahmad A. (2015),; Identification of microbial metabolites elevating vitamin contents in barley seeds, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, , 2015
Dr. Irfan Ahmad Shaikh, A. Qadir, Amina, Q, Kanwal, Bano, R. Yousaf, B., (2015),; Accessing Potential Bioaccumulation of Heavy Metals in Selective Vegetables from Gujranwala District, Pakistan, Journal of Environment and Earth Sciences, 5(8), 2015
Dr. Irfan Ahmad Shaikh, Naz, S., Yousaf, B. Tahir, M. A., ,; Iron and Zine Bio-Fortification Strategies in Wheat Crop by Exogenous Application of Micronutrients, Food Science and Quality Management, 35(2015), 2015
Dr. Irfan Ahmad Shaikh, Shaikh, I.A. Ahmad, F., Haq, Manzoor-ul., Ahmad, I., & Amjad., R.,; Eco-Friendly Approach to Remove COD, TSS and Colour from the Effluent Originating from the Pharmaceutical Industry, Pakistan Journal of Nutrition
ISSN: 1680-5194, 14(3), 2015
Dr. Irfan Ahmad Shaikh, S. Munir, Baqar, M., Saaed, N., Zameer, M., & Shaikh, I.A.,; Modeling Green house Gases Emssions from MSW of Lahore, Technical Journal UET, Taxila, Pakistan, 20(1), 2015
Dr. Irfan Ahmad Shaikh, Baqar, M. Sarwar, A., Shahwar, D., Nazeer, R., Shahid, s., Shaikh, I.A., Arslan, M., Machado, K.J., & Ali, A.,; Adsorption of Acid Yellow-73 and Direct Violet-51 Dyes from Textile Wastewater by using Iron Doped Corncob Charcoal, Pakistan Journal of Analytical & Environmental Chemistry, 16(1), 2015
Dr. Yumna Sadef, Sadef, Y. Tjalfe G Poulsen, Kai Bester,; Impact of Compost Process Conditions on Organic Micro Pollutant Degradation during Full Scale Composting, Waste Management, , 2015
Dr. Yumna Sadef, Iqbal, T, Eckhoff, SR, Syed, A.F., Nizami, A.S, Sadef, Y, Akhtar, J.,; Airflow Resistance of Chopped Miscanthus on drying platform, American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers, 58(2), 2015
Dr. Yumna Sadef, N. Rahmanian, Siti Hajar Bt Ali, M. Homayoonfard, N.j. Ali, M. Rehan, Sadef, Y, A.s. Nizami,; Analysis of Physio-Chemical Paramters to Evaluate the Drinking Water Quality in the State of Perak, Malaysia, Journal of Chemistry, , 2015
Ms. Soniya Munir, Zameer, M., Mahmood, S., Mushtaq, Z., Tabassum, B., Mahmood, N, Jamil., n, & Munir., S.,; Detection of Bacterial load in drinking water samples by 16s rRNA ribotyping and PAPD analysis, Advancements in Life Sciences, 2(3), 2015
Ms. Mariam Zameer, Zameer, M. Bilal, M., Saeed, M., Nasir, I;A., Tabassum, B., Khan, A., Tariq, M., Javed, M.A., & Hussain, T.,; Association mapping of cane weight and tillers per plant in sugarcane, Biotechnology & Biotechnological Equipments, 29(4), 2015
Ms. Mariam Zameer, Zameer, M. Tbassum, B., Ali, Q., Tariq, M., Zahid, H., Nasir, I.A., Akram, W., & Baqar, M.,; Role of PGPR to improve potential growth of tomato under saline condition: An overview, Live Science Journal, 12(33), 2015
Ms. Mariam Zameer, Zameer, M. Munwar, S., Tabassum, B., Ali, S., Shahid, N., Saadat, H.B., & Sana, S.,; Appraisal of various floral species biodiversity from Iskandarabad, Pakistan, Life Science Journal, 12(33), 2015
Mr. Muhammad Waqar, Ahsan, N. Waqar, M. ,; An Integrated Approach for catchment Parameterization through Geospatial Analysis: A case study of Kurang River Basin, Pakistan, Science International, 2(2), 2015
Prof. Dr. Sajid Rashid Ahmad, Alam, N. Qadir, A. Ashraf M.I. Lakhan C., and Lakhan V.C.,; Use of statistical and GIS techniquies to assess and predict concentrations of heavy metals in soils of Lahore City, Pakistan, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 187, 2015
Prof. Dr. Sajid Rashid Ahmad, Mahmood, K.,; GIS based Lanfill Site Selection for Faisalabad City, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, 6, 2015
Prof. Dr. Sajid Rashid Ahmad, Saeed, U., Shahzad, N., Irteza, S.M. Chaudhry, A.A. and Ashraf, I.,; se of Aerial and Space Borne Data as the Paradigm shift of Orthodox forest monitoring thechniques-60 year forest change trend analysis, Biologia, 6, 2015
Prof. Dr. Sajid Rashid Ahmad, Sanaullah, M., Mehmood. Q. Rehman, H.,; Arsenic Conamination Trends of abandoned river banks: A case study at the left bank of river ravi, Lahore, International Journal of Economic and Environmental Geology, 6, 2015
Prof. Dr. Sajid Rashid Ahmad, Ahmad, N., Ahmed, N. Khalid, P. Ali, T. Akhtar, S.,; Differentiation of Pore fluids using amplitude versus offset attributes in clastic reservoirs, middle indus basin, Pakistan, Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 10.1, 2015
Prof. Dr. Sajid Rashid Ahmad, Ahsan, H, M.,; Geospatial and Hydrological approach to investigate potential dam sites for spate irrigation in Pakistan, , , 2015
Dr. Nadia Jamil, Zaheera, M. Rehman, Z.M. Jamil, N. Arshad. N.M. Siddiqui, Z.S. Asiri, M.A,; Efficient green synthesis of N benzylidene-2(2-flourobiphenyl) propaehydrazides. Crystal structure and anti-oxidant potential, Journal of Chemical Research 2015, 39, 2015
Dr. Nadia Jamil, Baqar, M. Arslan, M. Jamil, N. Zahid, H.,; Prevalence of Worl-related Musculoskeletal Symptoms (WMSS) among the motorcycle mechanics of Lahore, Pakistan, Irfan Public Health, 44, 2015
Dr. Nadia Jamil, Baqar, M. Manzoor, M. Abhas, N. Qadir, A. Ashan, N. Shaikh, I.A Munir, S. Arslan, M. Zahid, H.,; Accumulation of Heavy Metals in edible organs of different meat products available in the markets of Lahore, Pakistan, Pakistan Journal of Scientific & Industrial Research. Series B. Biological Sciences, 58, 2015
Dr. Abdul Qadir, Yousaf, A. Qadir, A. Anjum, T. Ahmad, A.,; Transcriptional modulation of squalene synthase genes in barely treated with PGPR, Front Plant Sci., 6.672, 2015
Dr. Abdul Qadir, Alam, N., Ahmad, S.R. Qadir, A., Ashraf , M.I, Lakhan, C., and Lakhan, V.C.,; Use of statistical and GIS techniques to assess and predict concentrations of heavy metals in soils of Lahore City, Pakistan, Engironmental Monitoring and Assessment, 187, 2015
Dr. Abdul Qadir, Jamil, N. Baqar, M. Manzoor, M. Abhas, N. Qadir, A. Ahsan, N. Shaikh, I.A Munir, S. Arslan, M. Zahid, H.,; Accumulation of Heavy metals in edible organs of different meat products available in the markets of Lahore, Pakistan, Pakistan Journal of Scientific & Industrial Research. Series B. Biological Sciences, 58, 2015
Dr. Yumna Sadef, Nizami, A.S, Rehman, M. Ouda, OKM, Shahzad, K, Sadef, Y. Iqbal, T. Ismail, IMI,; An argument for developing waste-to-energy technologies in Saudi Arabia, Chemical Engineering Transactions, 45, 2015
Dr. Shafiq-ur-Rehman, Gilani, R.A, Rafiq, M. Rehman, A. Munir, MFH, Rehman, S.U. Chaudhary, J.H,; Biodegradation of chlorpyrifas by bacterial genus pseudomonas, Journal of Basic Microbiology, 55, 2015
Dr. Shafiq-ur-Rehman, Sarwar, S. Rehman, S.U. Afzal, W. Chaudhary, HJ,; Using indigenous microbes to improve salinity stress in wheat and celery, , , 2015
Ms. Soniya Munir, Jamil, N. Baqar, M. Manzoor, M. Abhas, N. Qadir, A. Ashan, N. Shaikh, I.A. Munir, S. Arslan, M. Zahid, H.,; Accumulation of heavy metals in edible organs of different meat products available in the markets of Lahore, Pakistan, Pakistan Journal of Scientific & Industrial Research. Series B. Biological Sciences, 58, 2015
Mr. Mujataba Baqar, Baqar, M. Arslan, M. Jamil, N. Zahid, H. ,; Prevalence of work-related musculoskeletal symptoms (WMSS) among the Motorcycle mechanics of Lahore, Pakistan, Irfan Public Health, 44, 2015
S.M. Talah, Nawaz, Bushra, S.H. Sajjad., & Sheikh, R.A,; Ambient noise H/V spectral ratio in site effects estimation in fatehjang area, Pakistan, Journal of Earthquake science, Springer Verbaz, Germany, , 2014
S. Gulzar, M.N. Chaudhry, J.P. Burg and S.A. Saeed,; Analytical characterization of deteriorated stone surfaces from Jahangir Tomb, Lahore, Pakistan, (2014) Asian Journal of Chemistry, 26 No. 3, 2014
Abbas, N., Deeba, F., Irfan, M., Butt, M.T, Jamil, N. & Khan. R.A.,; Treatability study of arsenic fluoride and nitrate form drinking water by adsorption process, Journal of the chemical society of pakistan, 36, 2014
Muhammad Asif Imran, Shoaib Hussain, Mumtaz Hussai, Muhammad Nawaz Ch. And Akbar Ali Meo,; Effect of simulated acid rain (SAR) on some morphochemical aspects of Mash (Vigna mungo L)., (2014) Pak J. Botany, Vol. 26, No. 3, 2014
I.A. Shaikh, A. Farooq, Sahoto, A.R., & Pathan, A., A,; In-situ decolorization of residual dye effluent in textile jet, Dyeing machine by Ozone. Pak. J. Anal. Environn. Chem, 15, 2014
Ammara Hassan, M. Nawaz Chaudhry and Barbara Rasco,; Efficacy study of indigenous probiotics for treatment of acute diarrhea in infants: A double blind, placebo controlled study, Asian Journal of applied sciences , Vol. 46(1), 2014
A. Mangat, I.A. Shaikh, Munir, S & Baqar, M.,; Fenton oxidation treatment of spent wash off liquor for reuse in reactive dyeing, , 19, 2014
Shafaq Mubarak, M. Nawaz Chaudhry and Zia ur Rehman,; Modified eggshells as a cost effective adsorbent for the treatment of arseic (III) contaminated industrial effluents, Asian Journal of Chemistry, Vol. 2(2014), 2014
Ahmed, F., Saleemi, S. Sahito, A.R., I.A. Shaikh, & Rajput A.W,; Characterization of rotor spun knitting yarn at high rotor speed, , 19, 2014
Sobia Munir, Syeda Adila Btool and Muhammad Nawaz Chaudhry,; Characterization of hospital waste in Lahore, Pakistan, Chinese medical journal, Vol..26 (2014), 2014
Ahmed, F. I.A. Shaikh, Hussain, t., Ahmad, I., Munir, S., & Zameer, M,; Developments in Health care and medical textile a mini review-I, Pak. J. Nutr, 13(12), 2014
Nadia Jamil, Saba Maqsood, Naveed Ahsan, Jamil Anwar, Abdul Qadir, Mariyam Zameer and Umer Shafique,; Removal of direct red 16(textile dye) from industrial effluent by using feldspar, Journal of Chemical Society of Pakistan, 36 No. 2, 2014
I.A. Shaikh & I. Ahmad,; Recycling of washing and rinsing textile water water in cotton dyeing following an O3 treatment, Pakistan Journal of science, 66 No. 4, 2014
Naeem Abbas, Farah Deeba, Nadia jamil, M.N. Chaudhry and Rauf Ahmad Khan,; Comparative study of metal contents in soil and plants being irrigated by tannery treated and fresh water, Asian Journal of Chemistry, 26 No.4, 2014
I.A. Shaikh, E. Suhail, S. Munir and I. Ahmad,; An attempt to improve wash fastness of red dyes using real textile waste water, Pakistan Journal of Science, 66 No. 4, 2014
Muhammad Usman Khan, Riffat Naseem Malik, Said Muhammad, Faizan Ullah and Abdul Qadir,; Health risk assessment of consumption of heavy metals in market food crops from sialkot and gujranwala district, Pakistan, Human and ecological risk assessment: An international journal, 10, 2014
Gulzaman William, Muhammad Usman, Abdul Qadir, Muhammad Azhar Ali and Muhammad Shahzad Tufail,; A preliminary study on distribution of avian fauna of tehsil sambrial, district sialkot, Punjab, Pakistan, World Applied Sciences Journal, 29(12), 2014
Naeem Shahid,, Fouzia Bibi, Muhammad Usman, Rubab Nasir, Ghulam Mustafa Shah, Hafiz Muhammad Arshad and Abdul Qadir,; Role of iron chelation therapy for Beta Thalassemia major: A review, J.Appl. Environ. Biol.Sci,, 4(10), 2014
Arooj, F., Ahmed, N., Shaikh, I.A., and Muhammad Nawaz Chaudhry,; Application of ozone in cotton bleacing with multiple reuse of a water bath, Textile research Journal, 84, 2014
Yumna Sadef, Tjafle G, Poulsen, Kai Bester,; Quantifying measurement uncertainty in full scale compost piles using organic micro pollutant concentrations, Waste Management and Research, 2014, 2014
Yumna Sadef, Tjalfe G Poulsen, Kai Bester,; Impact of compost process temperature on organic micro polutant degradation, Science of the total environment, 2014, 2014
Yumna Sadef, Tjalfe G Poulsen, Kai Bester,; Describing degradation of organic micro pollutants in sewage sludge during composting using first order kinetics, Waste Management, 2014, 2014
Durr e Shahwar, Zahid Rafiq, Rabia Nazir, Muhammad Raza and Shujat Ali,; Utilization of magnesium and zinc oxide nano absorbents as potential materials for treatment of copper electroplating industry waste water, Journal of environmental chemical engineering, 2, 2014
Maham Tabassum, Filoklis D. Pileidis, Sam Coutts, Maria Magdalena Titirici,; Esterification of levulinic acid into ethyly levulinate catalysed by sulfonated hydrothermal carbons, Chinese Journal of catalysis, 35, 2014
Zameer, M. Shuja, M. Ashraf A., and Munir B,; Knowledge, attitudes and practices study of dengue viral infection and its association with environmental factors and health issues, Lahore-Pakistan, African Journal of environmental science and technology, 7(7), 2013
Arooj, F. Ahmad, N., Shaikh, I.A., and Chaudhry, M.N.,; Application of ozone in cotton bleaching with multiple reuse of a water bath, Textile research Journal, , 2013
Shaikh, I.A. Ahmad, N,; Pilot scle study: Hydrolyzed reactive dye removal using diret ozone injection in jet dyeng machine, AATC Review, 13(4), 2013
Qadir,, A. Anwar, S., A., Jamil, N., and Sabir A.M.,; Potential effects of human and climate change of freshwater resources in Pakistan, Understanging freshwater quaity problems in a changing world, 361, 2013
Ali, Z., Malik, R.N., and Qadir A,; Heavy meals distribution and risk assessment in soils affected by tannery effluents, Chemistry and ecology, 29, 2013
Ali Z., Malik R.N.,Shinwari, Z. K., and Qadir, A.,; Encrichment, risk assessment, statistical apportionment of heavy metals in tannery affected, International Journal of environmental science and technology, , 2013
Qadir,, A. Malik, R.N., Feroze, A., Jamil, N., and Mukthar, K.,; Spatiotemporal distributon of contaminants in Nullah Palkhu highly polluted stream of Pakistan, Journal of environmetanl science and water resources, 2(10), 2013
Shahid, N. Anwar, S., Qadir, A., Ali, H., Suchentrunk F., and Arshad, H. M.,; Accumulation of some selected heavy metals in lepus nigricollis from Pakistan, Journal of Basic and applied Scientific research, 3(11), 2013
Abbas, N. Deeba, F., Jamil, N.A Chaudhry, M.N., and Khan, R.A.,,; Compartive study of metal contents in soil an dplanto being irrigated by tannery treated and fresn water, Asian Journal of Chemistry, 25, 2013
Ali Z. Khalid, N.r. Chaudhry, M..N., Hussain, S.t., Ahmad, I., and Niaz, N.A,; Significant effect of graphene on catalytic degradation of methylene blue by pure and Ce doped TiO2 at nanoscale, Digest Journal of Nanomaterials and Biostructures, 8, 2013
Ali Z. Chaudhry M.N., Hussain, S.T. Batool, S.A. Abbas, S.M., Ahmad, N., Ali, N., and Niaz, N.A,; Copper and cobalt co modiied nitrogen deoped titanirm nanoparticles as visible photocatalysts, Digest Journal of Nanomaterials and Biostructures, 8, 2013
Sidra, S. Ali, Z., and Chaudhry, M. N.,; Avian diversity at new campus of Punjab University in relation to land use change, Pakistan Journal of Zoolgy, 45(4), 2013
Imran, M.A. , Chaudhry, M.N. Khan, M.R., Ali, Z. and Mahmood, T,; Toxicity of arsenic (as ) on seed germinatin of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.), International Journal of Physical Science, 8(7), 2013
Ms. Mariyam Zameer, Hanif, S., Sheikh, I.A. Akram, W. and Anjum, T.,; Isolation and Management of Drinkng Water Mycoflora by Ozone treatment, Mycopath, , 2013
Ms. Shazia Ilyas, Khattak, A., Ahmed, N. Qazi, M.A. and Chaudhary, M.N., Naseem, U. Lateef, S., M.S.A, Khan, and Iqbal, N,; Quality comparison of different composts registered by government of the Punjab under FCO 1973, Journal of Agriculture Research, 51, 2013
Ms. Shazia Ilyas , Chaudhary, M.N., and Lateef, A.,; Biological treatment of dariry wasterwater using activated sludge process, Science Asia, 39, 2013
Ms. Shazia Ilyas Khan, S.J. and R.,,; Impact of nitrogen loading rates on treatmet performance of domestic waterwater and fouling propensity in submerged membrance bioreactor (MBR), Bioresource Technology, 141, 2013
Dr. Abdul Qadir, Safdar A. Anwar, M. M. Mahdi, M.V. Mckenry ,; Survery of Plant Parastic nematodes associated with four vegttable crops vultivated wihtin tunnels, Pakistan Journal of Zoology, 45, 2013
Dr. Abdul Qadir, Samas, Eqani, R.N. Malik, A. Cincinelli, G. Zhang, Ashiq M. A. Rasid, H. Bokhari, K.C. Jones, A. Katsoyiannis,; Uptake of organochlorine pesticides (OCPs) and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) by river water fish: The case of river chenab, Science of the Total Environment, , 2013
Dr. Nadia Jamil,; Removal of direct Red (16) textile dye from Industrial efflucnet by using feldspar, Journal of the Chemical Society of Pakistan, 36, 2013
Athar Jamil &
Prof. R. Riaz Ahmad Sheikh,; An overview of neoproterozoic reservoirs in Pakistan, Geological Society of London, , 2013
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Nawaz Ch.
Dogar, N.A., and Majid, C.M.,; Characterization and treatment of wastewater from sapphire textile industy, Pakistan, Journal of Scientific & Innovative Research, 2, 2013
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Nawaz Ch. Hassan A.,,; A Powerful approach for the isolation and identificatiojn of probiotic bacteria from indigenous products of Lahore-Pakistan, Journal of Clinical Microbiology, 51, 2013
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Nawaz Ch.
Bhatti, J.J., Haq, A.,; Alkali Silica reaction (ASR) potential of sand and gravels from Nw-Himalayan rivers and their performance as concrete aggregate at three dams in Pakistan, Pakistan Journal of Sciences,, 65, 2013
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Nawaz Ch.
Haq, A. Burg, M.P. and Majid, C.M.,; Geology, Seismicity and seismic risks assessment of eastern salt range, Punjab-Pakistan, Pakistan Journal of Sciences,, 65, 2013
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Nawaz Ch. Gulzar, S., Burg. J.P, and Saeed, S.A,; Characterization of Mughal Brickes from Jahangir Tomb, Lahore, Pakistan, Asian Journal of Chemistry, 25, 2013
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Nawaz Ch Saima & S., Zahida P,; Repellency, Fumigant and contact toxicities of essential oils of selected species from family Myratacease against Tribolium castaneum, Journal of Medicinal Plants Research, 7, 2013
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Nawaz Ch. Noman, M., & Batool, S.A.,; Economic and employment potential in textile water managemet of Faisalabad, Waste Management and Research, 31, 2013
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Nawaz
Ch.Jadoon, & A. Batool, S.A.,; Assessment of factors affecting household solid waste generation and its composition in Gulberg Town, Lahore, Pakistan Journal of Material Cycles and Waste Management, doi:10.1007/s10163-013-0146-5 (Oneline), 2013
,; Solar Assisted Photo Fenton for Cost Effective Degradation of Textile Effluents in Comparison to AOPS, Global NEST Journal, , 2012
Tehseen Aman, Asrar Ahmad Kazi, Almas Hamid,
,; Determination of Two Analgesics (Acetyl Salicylic Acid and Acetaminophen) by a Single Chromogenic Reagent, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Review and Research, 12, 2012
Safdar A. Anwar,
,; Effect of Trans-Boundary Water Exploitation, Diversion, and Climate Change on Aquatic Biodiversity of Pakistan, , , 2012
Dr. Nadia Jamil,; Lawrencepur Sand-A high efficient adsorbent for the removal of Cr (vi) from waste Water, Journal of Chemical Society of Pakistan, , 2012
Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad,; Groundwater quality profile of Kala Shah Kaku, Pakistan Journal of Science., 64, 2012
Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad,; Flood frequency analysis of homogeneous regions of Jhelum River Basin, International Journal of Water Resources and Environmental Engineering, 4, 2012
Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad,; Reservoir quality monitoring in Rawal Lake using Geoinformatics, Pakistan Journal of Science., 64, 2012
Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad,; Flood frequencies in Soan Valley, Pakistan Journal of Science., 64, 2012
Prof. Dr. Riaz Ahmad Sheikh
Mr. Athar Jamil and Riaz A. Sheikh.
,; Geological and Hydrocarbon potential of neo-proterozoic-camlunian Basin in Asia , Geological Society of London (UK), 366
Sp. Pub Series # 366. 2012, 2012
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Nawaz Ch.,; One Pot Synthesis of Potentially Biologically Active Novel 4 Thiazolidinone Derivatives, Asian Journal of Chemistry, 24, 2012
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Nawaz Ch.,; Study of Sb28.47Sn11.22S60.32 Compound as Thin Film for Photovoltaic Applications, Chalcogenide Letters, 9, 2012
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Nawaz Ch.,; Scavangers and their role in the recycling of Waste in Southwestern Lahore, Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 58, 2012
Dr. Nadia Jamil,; Removal of toxic dichlorophenol from water by sorption with chemically activated carbon of Almonds shell-agreen approach., J. Chen. Soc of Pak., Vol.33 No. 5 , 2011
Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad,; Slope Stability Analysis In Hard Tocks And Prediction Of Landslide Along Khewra Cha Saidden Shah Rood, Selt Range, Pakistan, Pakistan Journal of Science., 63, 2011
Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad,; Hydrology of mountainous areas in the upper Indus Basin Northern Pakistan with the perspective of climate change., Environment Monitor Assessment, Springer Science., DOI 10.1007/s10611-2337-7, 2011
Dr. Firdaus-e-Bareen,; The role of environmental variables in the distribution pattern of aquatic hyphomycetes in a semitropical canal water habitat, Biological Diversity and Conservation , 1. 4, 2011
Mr. Irfan Ahmed Shaikh,; Improved deep shade reactive dying colorfastness using ozone during wash-off., AATCC (USA), 10(6), 2010
Dr. Nadia Jamil,; Lawrencepur sand -a good adsorbence for cr (vi), Journal of Environmental Management, Under review, 2010
Dr. Nadia Jamil,; Removal of chromium from water using peas waste, Green Chemistry Letters and Reviews, Vol issue 3 sep 10
Last Three Year Books
Year: Upto June,
A.M. Sabir, Sohail Ahmad and Abdul Qadir,; Title: Role of Weather on Major Pest Insects of Rice Crop and their control Publisher: LAP Lambert Acadmeic Publishing AG & Co. KG, Germany, Year: 2012
• Nagra S. A. (2008), The ESR method to detect the irradiated fish and beef bones. J. Chem. Pak. 30 (5):
• Nagra S. A. (2008), A revisit of pechmann reaction under microwave radiation. Indonesian J. Chem. 8 (1):
• Nagra S. A. (2008), Antifungal and anti oxidant constituents from Silybum mariarum. J. Chem. Pak. 30 : (6):
• Nagra S. A. (2008), Investigations of Antimicrobial constituents from Aerva persica. J. Chem. Pak.
• Nagra S. A. (2008), Measurement of peroxide contents in radiooxidized fats by chemiluminescence technique . J. Chem. Pak. 30 (6):
• Nagra S. A. (2008), Effect of Gamma irradiation on the nutritional quality of ready to eat fast foods. J. Chem. Pak. 30 (6):
• Nagra S. A. (2008), To study the significance of apoptotic enzyme granzyme H in breast cancer patients. JAMC 20 (1):
• Anwar, J. (2008). Catalytic degradation of polystyrene, Progress in Rubber, Plastics & Recycling Technology, (Europe) pp. 47.
• Anwar, J. (2008). A study on contamination of aflatoxin M1 in raw milk in the, Punjab province of Pakistan Food Control 19, (Europe) pp. 393-395.
• Anwar, J. (2008). Preparation, characterization and biodistribution of the 99mTc-salicylidene-diamin-N-dione complex, J. Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, (Germany) 2 (277):303-309.
• Anwar, J. (2008). Production of terephthalic acid from waste Poly (ethylene terephthalate) Material, Polymer Engineering, (U.K.) pp. 129-140.
• Anwar, J. (2008). Variations of level of aflatoxin M1 in raw milk from different localities in the central areas of Punjab, Pakistan Food Control, (Europe) 19 (8):1126-1129.
• Anwar, J. (2008). Methyl 4-ethoxy-2-methyl-2H-1,2-benzothiazinw-3-carboxylate 1,1-dioxide, Acta Crystallographica Sec. E.64, (Europe) pp. 1508.
• Anwar, J. (2008). A Novel Application of Quaternary Ammonium Compounds as Anti Bacterial Hybrid Coating on Glass Surfaces, Langmuir, (England) pp. 377-379.
• Anwar, J. (2008). Investigation of antimicrobial constituents from Aerva fersica, J. Chem. Soc. Pak. (Pakistan). 30 (6):936-941.
• Anwar, J. (2008). Antifungal and antioxidant constituents from Silybum Mariarum, J. Chem. Soc. Pak. 30 (6):
• Anwar Jamil Ch, (2008). N-(4-Chloro-2-nitrophenyl) methanesulfonamide, Acta Crystallographica Sec. E.64, (Europe) pp. 2034-2035.
• Anwar Jamil Ch, (2008). Rapid Determination of Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) Using Microwave Digestion Followed by Titrimetry, J. Scientific Res. Pakistan. 38 :13.
• Watoo, M.H.S., Mazhar, M., Tufail, M., Ahmad, M., Tirmizi, S. A. and Iqbal, J (2008) X-Ray Diffraction Analysis to Study the Effect of Metal Loading and Calcination and Reduction Temperatures for Supported Palladium Catalysts Jour. Chem. Soc. Pak. 30( 3):377– 384
• Watoo, F.H., Tirmizi, S.A., Watoo, M.H.S., Anjum, A., and Iqbal, J. (2008) Allah Bux Ghanghro & Muhammad Yakoob Khan, Analytical Investigation of Selected Inorganic Nutrients of Desert Growing Aloes Jour. Chem. Soc. Pak. 30 (3):394-399.
• Imran, M. andIqbal, J., (2008) Shoomaila Latif, Synthesis, Characterization and Biological Properties of p-Nitrosalicylidene Aniline and its Complexes with Ni(II), Co(II), Cu(II), and Zn(II) Jour. Chem. Soc. Pak. 30 (3):594-598.
• S. Ahmad, Zia-ul-Haq, M., Imran, M., Iqbal, S., Iqbal, J. and Ahmad, M. (2008) Determination of Residual Contents of Pesticides in Rice ( Oryza satival. ) Crop from Different Regions of Pakistan Pak. J. Bot., 40 (3)1253-1257
• Watoo, F. H., Memon, M. S., Memon, A.N., Watoo, M.S.H., Tirmizi, S. A., and Iqbal, J. (2008) Estimation and correlation of stress and cholesterol levels in college teachers and housewives of Hyderabad-Pakistan J. Pak Med Assoc 58 (1):5
• Syed Azeem Rahid Ali Zaidi, M. Nawaz Tahir, Javed Iqbal, Muhammad Ashraf Chaudhary, 2-Carboxyanilinium Chloride Monohydrate Acta Cryst. (2008) E64, 01957
• Makshoof Athar (2008), Fungistatic activity of aqueous & organic solvent extracts of Melia Azedarach Against Ascochyta Rabiei, Pak. J. Phytopathol , 20 (1):143-149.
• Athar, M. (2008). Paul W. Groundwater, Synthesis & Antimicrobial Activity of Quinoline Based -2 Pyrazolines, chemical papers, 62 (3):1-6
• Athar, M. (2008). Air Pollution Due to Traffic, Air Quality monitoring Along three sections of national highway N-5, Pakistan, Environ Monit Assess 136 :219-226 DOI 10.1007/s pp. 10661-007-9677-3.
• Ariq, M. I., Siddiqui H. L., Hussain, I., and Afzal , S. (2008) A Facile Synthesis of commercially important Methylene-bis-thiocyanate. J. Chemical Soc. Pakistan ; 30 (3):476-
• Rasheed, K., Tariq, M. I., Munir, C. Hussain, I. and Siddiqui H. L. (2008). Synthesis, characterization and hypoglycemic activity of Zn(II), Cd(II) and Hg(II) complexes with Glibenclamide. Chem.and Pharm. Bull .; 56 (2):168-72
• Hussain, R. A., Siddiqui H. L., Rehman, M. Z. U., Elsegood , M.R. J., and Khan, K. M.; (2008), 4-hydroxy-4,6a,6b,9,9,12a,14b-heptamethylperhydropicen-3-one hemi hydrate isolated from Adiantum incisum . Acta Cryst. E64, o264 (IF 0.563)
• Hussain, R. A., Siddiqui H. L., and Ehsan Sharif ; (2008), Phytochemical Studies on Adiantum incisum. J. Chemical Soc. Pakistan ; 30 (4):605-608
• Ahmad, M., Siddiqui H. L., Ahmad, S., Ashiq. M.I., and Tizzard, G.J. (2008). Methyl 4-acetoxy-2-methyl-2H-1,2-benzothiazine-3-carboxylate 1,1-dioxide. Acta Cryst.E 64:594.
• Maliha, B., Hussain, I., Tahir, M. N., Tariq., and Siddiqui H. L. (2008), 1-Oxoisoindoline-2-carboxamide. Acta Cryst E 64: 626.
• Siddiqui, W. A. , Ahmad, S. , Siddiqui, H. L. , Tariq, M.I., and Parvez, M. (2008), N-(X-chlorophenyl)-4-hydroxy-2-methyl-2H-1,2-benzothiazine-3-carboxamide-1,1-dioxide with X=2 and 4). Acta Cryst. C 64 :4.
• Hussain, R. A., Siddiqui H. L., Rashid. R., Khan, K. M., and Parvez, M., (2008). 1-(5a,5b,8,8,11a,13b-hexamethyl-eicosahydro-1 H -cyclopenta[ a ]chrysen-3-yl)-1-ethanone. E64:723
• Siddiqui, W. A. , Ahmad, S. , Siddiqui, H. L. , and Parvez, M. (2008). 2- M ethyl 1,2-benzisothiazol-3-(2H)-one 1,1-dioxide . Acta Cryst. E64:724
• Maliha, B. Tariq, M.I., Tahir, M.N., Hussain, I. and Siddiqui, H. L. (2008). N -Methyl-1-oxoisoindoline-2-carboxamide monohydrate. Acta Cryst. E64:786.
• Ahmad, M., Siddiqui, H. L., Rehman, M. Z.U., Ashiq, M. I. and Tizzard, G.J (2008).1-(4-Hydroxy-2-methyl-1,1-dioxo-2H-1,2-benzothiazin-3- yl)ethanone Acta Cryst. E64:788.
• Siddiqui, W. A. Ahmad, S. Khan, I.U., Siddiqui, H.L., and Parvez. M. (2008). 2 -[(X-Chlorophenyl)carbamoyl] benzene sulfonamide (with X = 2 and 4) M, Acta Cryst, C 64:286
• Siddiqui, W. A., Ahmad, S., Siddiqui, H. L., Parvez, M. and Rashid, R. (2008). M ethyl 1,2-benzothiazoline-3-(2H)-one-2-acetate 1,1-dioxide Acta Cryst E 64:o659
• Bukhari, M.H., Siddiqui, H.L., Tahir, M.N., Ashraf, C.M., Iqbal, A. (2008). (2E)-3-(4-Chlorophenyl)-1-(1H-pyrrol-2-yl)prop-2-en-1-one. Acta Cryst E 64:867
• Bukhari, M.H., Siddiqui, H.L., Parvez, M. Ashraf, C.M., and Hussain, T.(2008), 4-(4-Fluorophenyl)-6-(2-Furyl)pyrimidin-2-yl-amine Acta Cryst E 64: 963
• Siddiqui, W. A., Ahmad, S., Siddiqui, H. L., and Parvez, M. (2008). 2-[N-(2,3-Dimethylphenyl)carbamoyl]benzenesulfonamide and the 3,4- and 2,6-dimethyl analogues. Acta Cryst. C 64:367-371
• Ahmad, M., Siddiqui, H.L., Ahmad, S., Farooq, S. U. and Parvez, M. (2008). N -butyl-4-hydroxy-2-methyl-2 H -1,2-benzothiazine-3-carboxamide 1,1-dioxide Acta Cryst. E 64:1213
• Rehman, M.Z.U., Elsegood, M.R.J., Mahmood, S. and Siddiqui, H.L. (2008). N-(2,4-Dinitrophenyl)acetohydrazide. Acta Cryst E , 64:144
• Ahmad, M., Siddiqui, H.L., Rehman, M.Z.U., Tizzard, G. J. and Ahmad, S. ( 2008), Methyl 2-acetonyl-4-hydroxy-2 H -1,2-benzothiazine-3-carboxylate 1,1-dioxide. Acta Cryst E 64:1392 20. 64:1508
• Rehman, M.Z.U., Anwar, C. J., Elsegood., M.R.J. Akbar, A., and Siddiqui, H.L.(2008). Methyl 4-ethoxy-2-methyl-2H-1,2-benzothiazine-3-carboxylate 1,1-dioxide Acta Cryst (IF 0.563)
• 21. Munawar A.M., Azad, M., Siddiqui, H.L., and Nasim, F. U.H. (2008).Synthesis and Antimicrobial Studies of Some Quinolinylpyrimidine Derivatives. J. Chinese Chem. Soc .; 55:394-400.
• 22. Siddiqui, W.A., Ahmad, S., Siddiqui, H.L., Bukhari, M.H. , and Parvez, M., ( 2008 ). Methyl 4-hydroxy-2H-1,2-benzothiazine-3-carboxylate 1,1-dioxide. Acta Cryst E 64:1922 (IF 0.563)
• 23. Siddiqui, W.A., Ahmad, S., Siddiqui, H.L., and Parvez, M. ( 2008 ). 2-[(Methylsulfanyl)methyl]-1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one 1,1-dioxide. Acta Cryst E64:1897
• Rizvi, U.F., Siddiqui, H.L., Ahmad, S., Ahmad, M. and Parvez, M. (2008), Novel Chalcones derived from 2-Chloro-6-methylquinoline Acta Cryst. C 64:547-549.
• Akram, R., Siddiqui, W.A., Tahir, M.N., Siddiqui, H.L., and Amjid Iqbal, (2008). Tetraaquabis(2-sulfamoylbenzoato)-manganese (II). Acta Cryst. E 64:1293-1294