×

Estb. 1882

University of the Punjab
Home > Jhelum > Commerce > Department of Commerce (Jhelum Campus)

Department of Commerce (Jhelum Campus)

Department of Commerce has in fact its roots in the Hailey College of Commerce at Lahore which was established on 4th March 1927 after the name of the then Governor of Punjab and the Chancellor of the University, Sir Malcolm Hailey. Sir, Ganga Ram donated the "Nabha House" and the old hostel building for the establishment of the College in 1927.

 

Aims and Objectives

Faculty