The primary objective of the BS Computer Science program is to produce well-rounded graduates who have
• a strong foundation in theoretical concepts in computing.
• the ability to apply these concepts to provide computer based solutions for problems involving intricate algorithms.
• the skills to design and implement complex software using multiple programming technologies under different operating systems and backend technologies.
• strong academic preparation to pursue careers in local and international IT industry.
• been prepared for the rigor of graduate studies in computing.
• can communicate effectively.
• been enabled for continuing education through formal or informal methods