It is a Replica programme of M.Sc. Economics (Morning) for students who cannot join the morning programme. This is a self-supporting programme. The admission criteria, course outline and the examination system are the same as for M.Sc. Economic (Morning). The same rules that apply to M.Sc. Economics (Morning) programme will be applicable to M.Sc. Economics (Replica) programme except for the following:
1. There is no preference for year of passing. Two marks will be deducted from the marks obtained out of 100 marks for each late year to a maximum of two years.
2. There is no age limit for admission.
3. Hostel facility is not available for the students of M.Sc. Economics (Replica).
4. No medical facility is available as these are non-resident students.
BA / B.Sc Second division marks in Economics
B.Com Second division marks in Economics
Seat Distribution (Merit)
BA / B.Sc 55
Graduates with PGDAE (PU) 09
Hafiz-e-Quran: 20 Marks
• Marks of Economics out of 200 Marks
• Statistics or Mathematics (Elective or Optional):
• ¼ marks of the subject in which the marks are higher
• Statistics or Mathematics of 100 marks in B.Com:
• ¼ marks of the subject in which the marks are higher.
For PGDAE Graduates:
Basic Criteria plus total marks obtained in PGDAE out of 1000.
Academic record 100%
• The applicants on extra curricular seats must fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission of the Department of Economics.
• If any merit seat for B.A./B.Sc. candidates remains vacant after fourth/final list, it will be filled from PGDAE candidates.