The primary objective of the BS Software Engineering program is to produce well-rounded graduates who have
• a strong foundation in theoretical concepts in computing.
• can apply these concepts to provide computer based solutions for problems.
• the ability to identify and use appropriate software engineering methodologies and tools to model, simulate, and test their design for large scale software systems.
• strong academic preparation to pursue careers in local and international IT industry.
• been prepared for the rigor of graduate studies in computing.
• can communicate effectively.
• been enabled for continuing education through formal or informal methods.