The primary objective of the BS Information Technology program is to produce well-rounded graduates who have
• a strong foundation in theoretical concepts in computing.
• the ability to apply these concepts to provide computer based solutions for problems in multiple technologies
• strong exposure to programming, networking, database, and web technologies to be able pursue relevant careers in local and international IT industry.
• been prepared for the rigor of graduate studies in computing.
• can communicate effectively.
• been enabled for continuing education through formal or informal methods.