The Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry consists of the Medical and Dental Colleges and other institutions, which are located within the jurisdiction of the Punjab University.
The following courses are offered by the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry:
1. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) . This course is of a five-year duration. There are four University examinations; the first professional examination is at the end of second year, and then there is a University examination at the end of every year. The admission is open for the candidates who have passed the Intermediate examination
2. Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS). This is a five year course. Minimum qualifications for admission to this course are Intermediate.
3. B.Sc. Physiotherapy.
4. B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology.
5. MS (Master of Surgery).
6. DM (Doctor of Medicine).
7. M.Phil (Master of Philosophy).
8. Postgraduate Diplomas like DOMS, DA, DGO, DLO, DCH, DCP, DPH, DTCD, DMRD, DMRT, DBT, DPM and DMJ.
9. Post-BDS Diplomas in Orthodontics, Prosthodontics Operative Dentistry, and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.